Natural Flame burner system
Authentic fire viewing — The aluminized pan burner produces realistic, randomly dancing flames. Its large ember bed and glowing ceramic fiber logs add to the overall fire viewing experience.
Deluxe Control PanelConsumer-friendly design — The full-featured control panel offers convenient access to all your fireplace functions.
Standard Blower IncludedIncreased efficiency— The heat-activated blower features variable speed controls to help distribute the fireplace’s warmth efficiently. Up to 30,500 BTUs
Warmth and comfort — This insert delivers a range of BTUs from 20,500 to 30,500, so you’ll stay nice and warm while efficiently heating the room to help lower heating costs
.Up to 382 sq. in. of Viewing AreaFull viewing area — With up to 382 sq. in. of viewing area, friends and family can enjoy the lovely flame picture from almost anywhere in the room.
- Direct Vent
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 1,360 sq. ft.
- Max BTU/H
- Cost to Operate
* Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products.
Guides & Literature
- Trim Kits Clean Face: I380SMBL. Beveled: I380BSSBL, I380BSLBL. Flat: I380SSBL, I380SLBL.Three different trim styles allow you to blend your new fireplace insert into your existing decor with ease.
- Cabinet Door Frame I380CDFBThis frame is required for cabinet door installation.
- Cabinet Doors with Screen I380CDBA screened door set provides a decorative accent that adds allure to your fireplace.
- Bay Front Fire Screen I380BWFBLThis protective firescreen has an attractive “bay window” design, bringing an expansive accent to your hearth.
- Field Fuel Conversion Kits Natural Gas to Propane: 380CKP. Propane to Natural Gas: 380CKN.These conversion kits allow you to change the fuel input of your gas appliance at home.
- On/Off Remote Controls RCB(E), RCMT, TSMT, WMTD, TLMOn/Off control systems allow you to ignite and turn off your fire remotely, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
- Thermostat Remote Controls RCST(E), RCT, TSST, WWTD, WTThermostat remote systems allow you to input your desired room temperature, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
- Full Function Remote Controls RCSIT, RCSITEA, RCSTEBAFull Function remotes provide thermostat control, plus Total System Control, which allows you to control advanced functions like flame height, blower speed, and more. Visit Ambient Technologies for more information.
Amber Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Heating Capacity||Up to 1360||Up to 1200|
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||30,500||N/A|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||N/A||28,000|
|Cost to Operate||$0.33||$0.76|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas||Liquid Propane|
Common features for this family
|Minimum Opening Dimensions||
|Spec Sheets & Manuals|